Spruce Meadows Contests
SHOP. at Spruce Meadows OKTOBERFEST Contest
- This contest is open to local residents who are 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of Spruce Meadows, their immediate family members, and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this contest are not eligible to participate.
2. Contest Period:
- The contest begins on October 11, 2023 and ends on October 15, 2023.
3. How to Enter:
- To enter, you must make a purchase at SHOP. at Spruce Meadows as detailed in the contest advertising. No purchase is necessary to enter, and an alternative method of entry is available.
- To enter without making a purchase, a skill testing question form including your name, address, phone number, and email address is required.
- Any entries that are incomplete, illegible, or received after the contest period will be void.
- Spruce Meadows Cooler Bag
- Spruce Meadows Pen
- Spruce Meadows Crest Sticker
- Spruce Meadows Toque
- ‘Masters’ at Spruce Meadows Hoodie by Harcour
- LeMieux Close Contact Saddle Pad
- LeMieux Capella Front Protection Boots
- LeMieux Capella Hind Protection Boots
- LeMieux Leather Lead Shank & Chain
- LeMieux Puissance Fly Veil
- LeMieux HayBag
- LeMieux Grafter Brushing Boots
- Harcour Socks (3-pack)
- Approximate Value: $900 CAD
5. Winner Selection:
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries on Sunday, October 15.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification:
- The winner will be notified directly via email or telephone.
- The winner must respond within 5 days to claim the prize. If there is no response, a new winner may be selected.
7. Publicity Release:
- By entering, participants agree to allow Spruce Meadows to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
9. General Conditions:
- Spruce Meadows eserves the right to modify or cancel the contest at any time.
- Spruce Meadows is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or invalid entries.
10. Consent for Marketing Activities:
- By entering this contest, participants consent to Spruce Meadows contacting them for any subsequent marketing activities related to the contest.
Name the Foal, presented by TELUS
Spruce Meadows, renowned for its world-class equestrian events, offers exciting contests that add a touch of anticipation and adventure to its already spectacular competitions. One of these contests is "Name the Foal, presented by TELUS," where participants have the opportunity to showcase their creativity by naming three of our delightful new foals.
ENTER YOUR NAMES HERERules and Regulations
WestJet Evening of the Horse Contest
WestJet and Spruce Meadows are hosting an exciting social media contest, sponsored by WestJet, where participants have a chance to win a flight for two to the WestJet Evening of the Horse on Friday of the highly anticipated Spruce Meadows 'Masters.' This contest adds an element of thrill and wanderlust, as lucky winners can enjoy an unforgettable trip to witness the pinnacle of equestrian competition, surrounded by the grandeur and beauty of Spruce Meadows.
Check out our Social Media Feeds and enter today for your chance to win a trip to the 2023 'Masters'!
RULES AND REGULATIONS